With so much bad news coming through your computer and TV screens on a daily basis, it’s lovely to actually see some good news for a change. I hope you enjoy this bunch of random acts of kindness and pass on the good feeling by doing something awesome for someone else.
1. This little boy met his hero and got an extra surprise
2. A lovely act of kindness from a man on a bus
3. Amazing story of a man who rescued this dog
4. Message of love in snow. A son who’s mum was in hospital battling cancer across the road, done this so that she could see it.
5. This woman’s birthday wish came true almost to the second of asking!
6. A note left by Nate’s Dad..
If you can’t read his writing, this is what he said…
I overheard your phone conversation with Mike last night about your plans to come out to me. The only thing I need you to plan is to bring home OJ and bread after class. We are out, like you now.
I’ve known you were gay since you were six.
I’ve loved you since you were born.
P.S. Your mom and I think you and Mike make a cute couple.”
7. This man is teaching his wife the alphabet after she losed her memory
8. Little girl giving away home made rainbows
9. Novak Djokovic makes this ball boy’s dream come true – What a guy!
10. This guy reads to the other man, who can’t read, every week.
11. A man making this small baby girl happy by playing her a tune
12. Love that never grows old.
13. Providing some comfortable seating for an old woman who got stuck in an elevator.
14. A photo of two policemen bringing cake to newlyweds after Wisconsin’s ban on same-sex marriage was found unconstitutional
15. Little boy comforts his little brother when he gets upset.
16. This boy’s dream just came true
17. The ultimate random act of kindness and love..
18. A little present for a Vet
19. Ahmad and Fatima, a young married couple who, despite Ahmad having no arms and Fatima having no legs, take care of each other.
20. This old guy helping a turtle cross the road
21. The most awesome parking attendant
22. A little treat in the vending machine
23. A heart warming story and a gift from a mother who died
24. Ahh so sweet
25. This guy’s hard day at work
26. A surprise Christmas for this homeless guy
27. A whole school sticking up for their teacher
28. A girl getting the best birthday present ever!
29. A sorry for blocking someone’s drive
30. Free flowers for your loved ones
31. The best poster in the world
32. This man’s incredible love for his dog
33. Live everyday just like your dog, with unconditional love, loyalty and love.
34. A random act of kindness is so sweet…literally!
35. An older couple who saw themselves in a younger couple and helped them out
36. Policeman buys a homeless man some shoes
Jennifer Foster was visiting Times Square on Nov. 14 when she snapped the heart-warming moment. Here’s her account of what happened:
“Right when I was about to approach, one of your officers came up behind him. The officer said, ‘I have these size 12 boots for you, they are all-weather. Let’s put them on and take care of you.’ The officer squatted down on the ground and proceeded to put socks and the new boots on this man. The officer expected NOTHING in return and did not know I was watching*. I have been in law enforcement for 17 years. I was never so impressed in my life. I did not get the officer’s name. It is important, I think, for all of us to remember the real reason we are in this line of work. The reminder this officer gave to our profession in his presentation of human kindness has not been lost on myself or any of the Arizona law enforcement officials with whom this story has been shared.”
37. Some good soul left change for the meter